Development of port infrastructure in Ukraine today is impossible without the involvement of private capital. Documentation of public-private partnership is a long bureaucratic procedure, which requires the participation of qualified lawyers. We provide assistance with:
- investment contracts
- port equipment purchase and inbound
- getting construction permits
- port tariff policy
- storage of cargoes
- customs clearance of goods
- seaport by-laws
- preparation of pre-design documentation
- legal support of construction contacts
- legal aspects of dredging
- issues concerning land plots and inventory of water resources areas
- port infrastructure insurance and forwarders’ and carriers’ liability issues
Ukraine has 18 sea commercial ports today. Each of them requires significant investments. According to the estimates by the Ukrainian Federation of Employers in Transport the infrastructure needs around 2.5 billion euro. This sum will help the ports to perform dredging and increase the depth of the approach channels. LeGran.TT law firm will help you to gain insight into port legislation, choose the most appropriate way of investing in Ukrainian harbours, develop and support the draft of the agreement. Our qualified lawyers and broad experience of working with the authorities will provide the opportunity to get all the permissions for construction and reconstruction of waterside structures. We provide our clients with support at each stage of the project, from the draft development till the terminal operation.
Legal comprehensive support increases the efficiency of the stevedoring companies and gives them the added value increase.